- Safr is a platform for schools and organizations to digitally track attendance, health and incident reporting, with QR scanning features.
- Safr sends Daily Pre-Screening to staff and students to track health.
- Safr sends Alerts to admin to notify staff and students who have high temperature or now well with health.
There are 2 basic roles.
- System Users(SuperAdmin/Admin/MedicalAdmin)
- Admin can manage Students/Staff/parents, other organizations users etc.
- Admin can manage organizations settings.
- Admin can add/edit surveys and manage the multiple surveys.
- Admin Portal shows real time Data with Charts.
- Admin Portal shows Data For Attendance, Absence etc.
- Admin can change their password.
- Admin can bulk import Data using CSV file upload with validations.
- Super Admin can manage multiple organizations.
- Organizations have settings for setup Pre-Screening, Profile setup
- Dynamic surveys and Dynamic themes color.
- Students/Staff/parents receive mail for Daily Pre-Screening,
- Mail redirects on the user portal to fill a survey.
- Frontend: React with hooks (v16.13)
- Backend: Firebase (Firebase functions & Hosting)
- Database: Firestore (cloud based database)
- Sendgrid Mail: to manage bulk email with Dynamic Templates.