StoryList ( React / Redux )
StoryList app is simple react.js app to hook with list of publications endpoint and show with News block.
I hosted in my server to test live my test task
I followed react-redux architecture to complete this test job and here below my explanation on each files I used for which purpose.
index.html file is considered as an entry point for the web application.
– Contains data as a WatchList fetch from Stories.json with Design.
– Contains Header Portion of the Page..
Contains All Designs Styles of the Page.
– Contains Page Routing and connect with redux.
It is the page Where The Content(render part) of the App.js Page Loads in the Virtual DOM.
– It Contains The JSON data which we are displaying in the HomePage.jsx
It Contains all the Action type and Creators.
It Contains all the reducers as a Combination.
It is used to update the state as per Action type and dispatch to store.
It is used to hold the entire state of Redux.
– It includes all the Packages for installed node modules.